Wi-Fi AIS Receiver with integrated Multiplexer
The SEANEXX RX3xx AIS receiver and multiplexer series combines several NMEA instruments in one compact solution.
Thereby the required installation space is reduced and the cost benefit is up to 70% compared to a solution
using single devices to get the same functionality. The features are as follows:
- Simultaneous reception of AIS data on channel AIS1 (161.975 MHz) and AIS2 (162.025 MHz)
- Position calculation using GPS/GNSS
- Read data from external NMEA instruments and transmit this data on several interfaces of different kind (multiplexer)
- Bridge function:
- NMEA 0183/GNSS/AIS to Wi-Fi (TCP/UDP)
- NMEA 0183/GNSS/AIS to USB (virtual COM port)
- NMEA 0183 to NMEA 0183 (baud rate conversion)
In addition, the RX3xx series features a barometer, temperature and humidity sensor, which
provide important information especially for sailors. A SD card enables storage of NMEA data
for data evaluation and processing at a later time.