Wi-Fi/USB AIS Receiver
The SEANEXX RX220 PRO is an AIS receiver with integrated Wi-Fi, USB and NMEA 0183 interface. Due to its small dimensions,
the receiver can be used not only for fixed installation on a ship, but also for portable applications (for example on charter ships).
Turns every laptop, every tablet and every smartphone into a navigation device.
- Simultaneous reception of AIS data on channel AIS1 (161.975 MHz) and AIS2 (162.025 MHz)
- Position calculation using GPS/GNSS
- Integrated GNSS patch antenna and possibility to connect an external antenna to use the receiver under deck
- Power supply via USB or 12V/24V supply system on board
- Transmit NMEA data via NMEA 0183 interface
- Wi-Fi transmission/reception to/from up to 8 clients (notebook, tablet, smartphone, etc.)
- Wi-Fi supports access point and station mode (concurrently)
- NMEA routing/filter settings configurable via web interface
- Bridge function:
- Wi-Fi/GNSS/AIS to Wi-Fi (TCP/UDP)
- Wi-Fi/GNSS/AIS to USB (virtual COM Port)
- Wi-Fi/GNSS/AIS to NMEA 0183
- Supports all popular navigations tools like OpenCPN, iSailor, NV Verlag, iNavx, FUGAWI, etc.